uShip’s new bid form features a simplified layout and more options to make the bidding process shorter and easier:
- Save default settings – Enter your bid amount and details and save your settings to make placing your next bid even faster.
- New timeframe options – The new bid form enables you to set a more precise timeframe for pickup and delivery. Now you can enter either the number of days after booking, an exact date, or a specific range of dates when you can pick up a shipment. Likewise, you can enter either the number of days after pickup, an exact date, or a specific range of dates when you can deliver the shipment.
- Advanced tools – Advanced bidding options are also available to qualified Service Providers to further streamline the bidding process. Learn more about the requirements and benefits of Bid Valet and Group Bidding.
- Notification options – After you submit your bid, you will see a bid confirmation page where you can tell us how you would like to be notified of activity on the shipment you have just bid on. It is easy to stay informed through email, phone, or text alerts.
- Recommended shipments – You will also see some other shipments that you may be interested in based on starting location, route, or backhaul.
As always, we welcome your feedback and suggestions. Let us know what you think in the Bid Form Discussion Forum!
Bid Form: Faster, easier bidding was last modified: July 10th, 2013 by