Frequent visitors to uShip may have noticed our home page has “had some work done” over the past few months!
Among the more important changes in the home page facelift: We’ve (1) simplified the way shippers are introduced to the site, and (2) given our awesome transporters a hefty amount of real estate on the left side of the page.
We’re especially excited to show off some of the best transport businesses on the site in the home page image rotator. You could be featured, too!
Send us photos of your business or shipments any time! Simply email your high-quality photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I be featured on the home page?
Our featured carriers will rotate every month– and we’d like to invite businesses from all over the US to submit interesting photos of their work.
To be considered for a call-out on the homepage:
- Get CarrierWatch verified — or have Power Carrier status on the site.
- Ensure your profile is complete and features the name of your company.
- Upload high-quality images featuring your business to your carrier profile OR email them directly to us at email@example.com.
If you have positive (mostly 5-star) feedback and few cancellations, we’d love to feature your business for thousands of uShip visitors!
What counts as a high-quality image?
A high-quality image for our carrier feature:
- Will be no smaller than 442 x 300 px.
- Features you, your vehicle, trailer or hauling equipment, or one of your shipments.
- Will be positioned horizontally — keep this in mind if you’re using your phone to take photos.
- Should be taken in daytime for quality lighting.
*(Obviously, sending us images does not guarantee placement. The selection and duration of any carrier featured on the home page is at the sole discretion of uShip.)
Send away! We look forward to seeing your photos!