Your online sales rock because you get to share and ship your goods with people everywhere. And you make great money.
But then you have to figure out how to ship something oversized to a customer. And frankly, the process stinks.
Online sellers facing the daunting task of shipping palletized goods now have an easier, faster, more affordable way to do it, thanks to a new partnership between online freight marketplace uShip and small business shipping and logistics platform Ordoro.
Coincidentally, both are based in Austin, Texas.
What does this mean for online sellers?
Multi-platform e-commerce merchants shipping palletized goods from sales made on Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Etsy and other sites now have access to the following:
- Instantly-bookable rates: uShip is partnered with nearly 30 less-than-truckload (LTL) carriers, including top national providers Con-way Freight, Old Dominion Freight Line, YRC Freight, and R&L Carriers
- Direct carrier access: Top LTL carriers in one online location eliminates the inefficient process of phoning, faxing or emailing with multiple freight sites or brokers to compare rates, service types and time frames, ultimately saving sellers time, money and hassle
- Fair pricing: Prices are based on dimensions or freight class plus weight, and carriers know they are competing against each for the business, lowering their published rates
- Easy execution: Book, dispatch, track, audit and pay all in one place
- Mobile payment: Pay your carrier through uShip’s mobile app
Ordoro creates user-centric, thoughtfully-designed software that’s helping merchants efficiently manage everything that happens after the order is placed on their webstore. Tasks such as shipping, drop shipping and inventory management are what Ordoro strives to improve.