We have updated the left-hand navigation within the My uShip screen to make it easier for you to find the information and tools you are looking for from this central location.
Everything has been consolidated into expandable sections – you can either click on the main section title or expand each section using the arrows to the right of each heading to go directly to a more specific section. You’ll also notice that the number of alerts under each section will display to the right of each heading.
Here are the highlights of the new organization:
For All Service Providers:
- Consolidated Inbox – Here you can now find all inbound communication. That’s not just messages anymore – this is now where you can find Bid Requests, Booking Requests and Cancellation Requests.
- Direct Link to Payments & Account Summary – Simply click on the “Payments” section to access your Account Summary. This is also where you can find your Transaction History and Payment Methods.
- Dashboard – This gives you an overview of all your activity at a glance.
- Saved Searches and Watched Loads – These are both now readily accessible under the “Find Loads” section.
- Settings – All of your account settings have been consolidated here: My Rates, Directory, Communication Preferences, Tracking and more.
We’ve consolidated your My Loads section for quicker navigation between loads you are bidding on as a service provider and brokered loads you are posting to the marketplace. You will find sub-sections for each of these types of loads under the My Loads heading.
My uShip will also be much easier to navigate for shipping customers and affiliates – and the tools available are customized for each type of user.
If you have questions about where to find a specific section, please check to see if your question has been answered here – if not, post your question and we’ll help you out.