After a long day of moving furniture and boxes, you’ll want nothing more than to shower and relax in your new home. Ensure you have the items below so you can do just that.
NIGHT ONE SUPPLY CHECKLIST
- A clean change of clothes for the next day.
- Toiletries, including: shampoo, soap, toilet paper, tooth paste, etc.
- Shower liner
- Clean towels
- Ibuprofen (and/or any other needed medications).
- Napkins, cups, paper plates, and plastic ware
- Coffee maker
- Clean sheets, pillows, pillowcases, and blankets
- Bluetooth music player, record player, or another portable music device. Visit uShip’s Guides for tips on packing home electronics.
- A good book, movie, or your favorite video streaming app. Whichever you’d prefer to wind down with at the end of the day.
- Phone charger
- Bottle opener and your favorite bottle of bubbly to celebrate with.
Pack these items so that they are easily accessible on your moving day and you don’t have to dig for them.