uShip is pleased to announce the launch of our new Find Shipments tool, version 3.0 (beta)! We have carefully monitored the use of our Find Shipments 2.0 tool over the last few months and it has been a great success. Service Providers are finding jobs faster, making better bids, and winning more than ever. We have also been listening to the feedback provided by the community and our Power Provider Council to identify where we could make improvements. Thanks to all who have taken the time to give us constructive advice and ideas – it has been invaluable in our effort to build the best tools we can for the community.
We encourage you to start using the new Find Shipments 3.0 today! Here are some highlights:
- Faster page load speeds
- Fewer clicks to filter by category
- Improved list view with more information, including pictures
- “Logged in Now” icon added to the search results
- New and improved maps for Along a Route and Local search tabs
- New Intrastate Search tab with city selector
- Improved International Search tab
Additional features coming soon:
- More filters to find jobs you want quickly
- Improved maps and route features from Listing Pages
- Even more ways to search…
- Map Area Search
We wish you the best of success with the new tool and as always we look forward to your feedback in our Find Shipments Discussion Forum.
The uShip Product Team