uShip has just enhanced its localized services in Australia and the 27-country European Union (EU). As with the recently improved services in the UK and Canada, it is now easier than ever for uShip members in Australia and across the EU to list and find shipments within their country or region.
uShip automatically updates a user’s regional or country settings based on location, whether in the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia or within the EU, which is the single largest developed market in the world consisting of more than 450 million consumers. . Members can also select a different region by clicking on the country flag in the upper right corner of any uShip page.
What does this mean for customers?
For members in the EU and Australia, uShip regional settings now reflect:
- Local currency — Australian Dollars (A$) and Euros (€)
- Local time zone and date format settings for time-sensitive activity on uShip, such as listing expirations and voice alert preferences
- Regional dimension/distance format for measuring items and distance in either English or Metric
What does this mean for transporters?
Service providers in Australia and the EU can take advantage of a number of the same regional settings their customers now have, such as local currency, time zone and measurement format, in addition to:
- Default Find Shipments settings to help you easily find shipments to, from and within your country.
- Enhanced support for Along-a-Route and Local searches in Australia and the EU.
- EU and Australia Service Provider Directory so customers can easily find and request bids from you.
Transporter Special – First Match Fee Waived!
To celebrate today’s news, we’re offering a special to service providers: For the next 90 days, all transporters qualify to have their uShip booking fees waived for their first shipment booked to, from or within the EU or Australia.